Board of Zoning Adjustment (BZA)
|2017-June-19 BZA Agenda
CITY OF MOUNTAIN BROOK
BOARD OF ZONING ADJUSTMENT
JUNE 19, 2017
PRE-MEETING: (ROOM A106) 4:30 P.M.
REGULAR MEETING: (ROOM A108) 5:00 P.M.
CITY HALL, 56 CHURCH STREET
MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
- Approval of Minutes: May 15, 2017
- Case A-17-23: Richard Shea, owner, requests variances from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow a retaining wall to be 12 feet high within the side and rear setbacks in lieu of the maximum allowable height of 8 feet. -3180 Overhill Road.
- Case A-17-24: Philip Jackson, owner, requests a variance from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow the construction of a new single family dwelling, a portion of which is to be 75 feet from the front property line (North Woodridge Road) in lieu of the required 100 feet.
- 3000 North Woodridge Road.
- Case A-17-25: Luke and Anna Evans, owners, request an appeal of the application and interpretation of the Life Safety and Fire Codes which require any new construction within 5 feet of a side property line to be sprinkled. -128 Elm Street.
- Next Meeting: Monday, July 17, 2017
Any variance which is granted today expires and becomes null and void six months from today unless construction is begun in less than six months from today on the project for which the variance is granted. If construction will not be started within six months from today, the applicant may come back in five months and ask for a six-months extension, which the Board normally grants.
Any variance which is granted, regardless of the generality of the language of the motion granting the variance, must be construed in connection with, and limited by, the request of the applicant, including all diagrams, plats, pictures and surveys submitted to this Board before and during the public hearing on the variance application.
|Click link below to download the meeting agenda information packet. Open the downloaded file in Adobe Acrobat® to access bookmark and document word search features.|
|Agenda packet |