Board of Zoning Adjustment (BZA)
|2017-Jan-17 BZA Agenda
CITY OF MOUNTAIN BROOK
BOARD OF ZONING ADJUSTMENT
JANUARY 17, 2017
PRE-MEETING: (ROOM A106) 4:45 P.M.
REGULAR MEETING: (ROOM A108) 5:00 P.M.
CITY HALL, 56 CHURCH STREET
MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
- Approval of Minutes: December 19, 2016
- Case A-16-50 (Revised): Richard Vann, owner, requests a variance from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow a single family dwelling to be 26.42 feet from the rear property line (west) in lieu of the required 35 feet. 108 Camellia Drive
Carry Over from December 19, 2016 (Revised request removed proposed south side yard encroachment.)
- Case A-17-02: Elizabeth-Anne Ronk, owner, requests a variance from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow a detached accessory building to be 8 feet from the side property line (north) in lieu of the required 15 feet. – 3808 Buckingham Place.
- Case A-17-03: Adam Cowart, owner, requests variances from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow a new single family dwelling to be 20 feet from the front property line (Montevallo Lane) in lieu of the required 35 feet, 25 feet from the rear property line (west) in lieu of the required 30 feet, and 11 feet from the side property line (south) in lieu of the required 13 feet (for portions over 22 feet high). - 10 Montevallo Lane.
- Next Meeting: Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Any variance which is granted today expires and becomes null and void six months from today unless construction is begun in less than six months from today on the project for which the variance is granted. If construction will not be started within six months from today, the applicant may come back in five months and ask for a six-months extension, which the Board normally grants.
Any variance which is granted, regardless of the generality of the language of the motion granting the variance, must be construed in connection with, and limited by, the request of the applicant, including all diagrams, plats, pictures and surveys submitted to this Board before and during the public hearing on the variance application.
|Click link below to download the meeting agenda information packet. Open the downloaded file in Adobe Acrobat® to access bookmark and document word search features.|