Board of Zoning Adjustment (BZA)
|2016-Oct-17 BZA Agenda
CITY OF MOUNTAIN BROOK
BOARD OF ZONING ADJUSTMENT
OCTOBER 17, 2016
PRE-MEETING: (ROOM A106) 4:30 P.M.
REGULAR MEETING: (ROOM A108) 5:00 P.M.
CITY HALL, 56 CHURCH STREET
MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
- Approval of Minutes: September 19, 2016
- Case A-16-43: Russ Vandevelde, owner, requests a variance from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow a new single family dwelling to be 29.1 feet from the rear property line (west) in lieu of the required 40 feet. - 3800 Buckingham Lane
- Case A-16-44: Martin Clapp and Sidney Clapp, owners, request variances from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow a new single family dwelling to be 10 feet from both side property lines in lieu of the required 15 feet, and for a lot coverage of 32% in lieu of the maximum allowable 25%. - 57 Fairway Drive.
- Case A-16-45: Donald Blumenthal, owner, requests variances from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow a new single family dwelling to be 25 feet from the front property line (Pine Haven Drive) and 17 feet from the rear property line (south), both in lieu of the required 35 feet. - 2929 Pine Haven Drive.
- Case A-16-46: Rockridge Development, owner, requests variances from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow additions and alterations to an existing single family dwelling to be 34 feet from the front property line (Sheridan Drive) in lieu of the required 35 feet, and 9.1 feet from the side property line (east) in lieu of the required 12.5 feet. - 908 Sheridan Drive.
- Next Meeting: November 21, 2016
Any variance which is granted today expires and becomes null and void six months from today unless construction is begun in less than six months from today on the project for which the variance is granted. If construction will not be started within six months from today, the applicant may come back in five months and ask for a six-months extension, which the Board normally grants.
Any variance which is granted, regardless of the generality of the language of the motion granting the variance, must be construed in connection with, and limited by, the request of the applicant, including all diagrams, plats, pictures and surveys submitted to this Board before and during the public hearing on the variance application.
Click link below to download the meeting agenda information packet. Open the downloaded file in Adobe Acrobat® to access bookmark and document word search features.
|Agenda packet |