Board of Zoning Adjustment (BZA)
|2016-Sept 19-BZA Agenda
CITY OF MOUNTAIN BROOK
BOARD OF ZONING ADJUSTMENT
SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
PRE-MEETING: (ROOM A106) 4:30 P.M.
REGULAR MEETING: (ROOM A108) 5:00 P.M.
CITY HALL, 56 CHURCH STREET
MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
- Approval of Minutes: August 15, 2016
- Case A-16-40: Mr. and Mrs. Russell Vandevelde, owners, request variances from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow an existing porch (108 square feet) to be enclosed, increasing the square footage of an accessory building from approximately 1,539 square feet to 1,647 square feet in lieu of the maximum allowable 1,508 square feet (20% of the principle structure); also, for the enclosed porch to remain as located 17 feet 4 inches from the rear property line (south) in lieu of the required 40 feet. - 2917 Fairway Drive
- Case A-16-41: David & Kristie Stewart, owners, request a variance from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow additions and alterations to an existing single family dwelling to be 5.2 feet from the side property line (north) in lieu of the required 9 feet. - 121 Crestwood Drive.'
- Case A-16-42: Mary Ponder Porter, owner, requests variances from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow additions to an existing single family dwelling to be 14 feet from the side property line (northeast) in lieu of the required 15 feet. - 3636 Mountain Park Drive
- Next Meeting: October 17, 2016
Any variance which is granted today expires and becomes null and void six months from today unless construction is begun in less than six months from today on the project for which the variance is granted. If construction will not be started within six months from today, the applicant may come back in five months and ask for a six-months extension, which the Board normally grants.
Any variance which is granted, regardless of the generality of the language of the motion granting the variance, must be construed in connection with, and limited by, the request of the applicant, including all diagrams, plats, pictures and surveys submitted to this Board before and during the public hearing on the variance application.
|Click link below to download the meeting agenda information packet. Open the downloaded file in Adobe Acrobat® to access bookmark and document word search features.|
|Agenda packet |