Board of Zoning Adjustment (BZA)
|2016-Mar-21 BZA Agenda
CITY OF MOUNTAIN BROOK
BOARD OF ZONING ADJUSTMENT
MARCH 21, 2016
PRE-MEETING: (ROOM A106) 4:30 P.M.
REGULAR MEETING: (ROOM A108) 5:00 P.M.
CITY HALL, 56 CHURCH STREET
MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
- Approval of Minutes: February 16, 2016
- Case A-16-10: Jeffrey and Brooke Dyer-Smith, owners; request a variance from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow a screened porch to be 3.3 feet from the rear property line (northwest) in lieu of the required 35 feet. – 3500 Mountain Lane
- Case A-16-11: Mr. and Mrs. John Bethay, owners, request a variance from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow a new single family dwelling to be 22 feet from the rear property line (west) in lieu of the required 35 feet. - 8 Alden Lane
- Case A-16- 12: Harvey and Victoria Johnson, owners; request a variance from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow a new single family dwelling to be 20 feet 10 inches from the rear property line (east) in lieu of the required 40 feet. – 3813 Halbrook Lane
- Next Meeting: April 18, 2016
Any variance which is granted today expires and becomes null and void six months from today unless construction is begun in less than six months from today on the project for which the variance is granted. If construction will not be started within six months from today, the applicant may come back in five months and ask for a six-months extension, which the Board normally grants.
Any variance which is granted, regardless of the generality of the language of the motion granting the variance, must be construed in connection with, and limited by, the request of the applicant, including all diagrams, plats, pictures and surveys submitted to this Board before and during the public hearing on the variance application.
|Click link below to download the meeting agenda information packet. Open the downloaded file in Adobe Acrobat® to access bookmark and document word search features.|
|Agenda packet |