Board of Zoning Adjustment (BZA)
|2015-Dec-21 BZA Agenda
CITY OF MOUNTAIN BROOK
BOARD OF ZONING ADJUSTMENT
DECEMBER 21, 2015
PRE-MEETING: (ROOM A106) 4:30 P.M.
REGULAR MEETING: (ROOM A108) 5:00 P.M.
CITY HALL, 56 CHURCH STREET
MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
- Approval of Minutes: 11/16/2015
- Case A-15-20: 66 Pine Crest LLC, owner, requests variances from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow additions to a single family dwelling to be 9 feet 2 inches from the side property line (west) in lieu of the required 12.5 feet, 20 feet 7 inches from the rear property line (south) in lieu of the required 35 feet, and 34 feet 9 inches from the front property line (Pine Crest Road) in lieu of the required 35 feet. - 66 Pine Crest Road
- Case A-15-21: Bryan and Kathleen Boudreaux, owners, request variances from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow an addition to an existing single family dwelling to be 37 feet from the rear property line (southeast) in lieu of the required 40 feet, and to match the existing side setback (southwest) of 14.9 feet in lieu of the required 15 feet.
- 87 Fairway Drive
- Case A-15-22: Joe Baugh, owner, requests a variance from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow a portion of an existing detached garage to remain 8 feet from the side property line (east) in lieu of the required 10 feet - 7 West Montcrest Drive
- Case A-15-24: Bob Eichelberger, owner; Jason Vickers, agent, request variances from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow a swimming pool to be 4.8 feet from the rear property line (east) in lieu of the required 10 feet, and for a portion of the pool to be located within a front yard (south), in lieu of the requirement to be behind the front building line.– 3751 Village Lane
- Next Meeting: 1/18/2016
Any variance which is granted today expires and becomes null and void six months from today unless construction is begun in less than six months from today on the project for which the variance is granted. If construction will not be started within six months from today, the applicant may come back in five months and ask for a six-months extension, which the Board normally grants.
Any variance which is granted, regardless of the generality of the language of the motion granting the variance, must be construed in connection with, and limited by, the request of the applicant, including all diagrams, plats, pictures and surveys submitted to this Board before and during the public hearing on the variance application.
|Click link below to download the meeting agenda information packet. Open the downloaded file in Adobe Acrobat® to access bookmark and document word search features.|
|Agenda packet |