Board of Zoning Adjustment (BZA)
|2015-Aug-17 BZA Agenda
CITY OF MOUNTAIN BROOK
BOARD OF ZONING ADJUSTMENT
AUGUST 17, 2015
PRE-MEETING: (ROOM A106) 4:30 P.M.
REGULAR MEETING: (ROOM A108) 5:00 P.M.
CITY HALL, 56 CHURCH STREET
MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
- Approval of Minutes: June 15, 2015
- Case A-15-01: Russell Doyle, owner, requests a variance from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow the construction of a new single family dwelling, the screen porch of which is proposed to be 32.92 feet from the rear property line (east) in lieu of the required 40 feet. – 3801 Buckingham Place
- Case A-15-03: NJK, LLC, owner, requests variances from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow a pool to be 4.65 feet from the rear property line (west) and 9.18 feet from the secondary front property line (Montclair Road), both in lieu of the required 10 feet, and to be located within the secondary front yard (Montclair Road), in lieu of the requirement to be behind the front building line. - 102 Calton Lane
- Case A-15-04: Angela Wood, applicant, requests a variance from the terms of the Zoning Regulations to allow an existing tennis court to be 8 feet from the newly-established rear property line (southeast) (Planning Commission Case 1961) in lieu of the required 40 feet. – 3097 Salisbury Road
- Next Meeting: September 21, 2015
Any variance which is granted today expires and becomes null and void six months from today unless construction is begun in less than six months from today on the project for which the variance is granted. If construction will not be started within six months from today, the applicant may come back in five months and ask for a six-months extension, which the Board normally grants.
Any variance which is granted, regardless of the generality of the language of the motion granting the variance, must be construed in connection with, and limited by, the request of the applicant, including all diagrams, plats, pictures and surveys submitted to this Board before and during the public hearing on the variance application.
Agenda (DOC) Packet (PDF)