CITY OF MOUNTAIN BROOK
JANUARY 2, 2018
PRE-MEETING: (ROOM A106) 4:45 P.M.
REGULAR MEETING: (ROOM A108) 5:30 P.M.
CITY HALL, 56 CHURCH STREET
MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
- Call To Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes: December 4, 2017
- Case P-18-01: Request to amend a previously approved master development plan for Calton Hill to include additional adjoining property (vacated Third Street right-of-way) to be zoned Residential Infill District. 101 Calton Lane (applicant has requested postponement to the meeting of February 5, 2018 for provision of additional information).
- Case P-18-02: Request to rezone parcels of land in the City of Mountain Brook and in Jefferson County from single family Res-A and R-1, respectively, to Planned Unit Development (PUD) for business and professional office uses (in conjunction with annexation of the County portion of the site into the City of Mountain Brook). - 2908 Pump House Road
- Consideration of an amendment to Article XIII (Community Shopping District), Section 129-211 (Permitted Uses) to define “shopping centers.”
- Consideration of an amendment to Article XIX (General Area and Dimensional Requirements), Section 129-314 (Accessory Buildings Relationship to Parcel and Dwelling).
- Next Meeting: Monday, February 5, 2018
|Click link below to download the meeting agenda information packet. Open the downloaded file in Adobe Acrobat® to access bookmark and document word search features.|
|Agenda packet |