CITY OF MOUNTAIN BROOK
NOVEMBER 6, 2017
PRE-MEETING: (ROOM A106) 5:00 P.M.
REGULAR MEETING: (ROOM A108) 5:30 P.M.
CITY HALL, 56 CHURCH STREET
MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
- Call To Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes: October 2, 2017
- Case P-17-18: Resurvey of Lot 216 Mountain Brook Estates Fairway Sector, as recorded in Map Book 18, Page 47, in the Office of the Judge of Probate, Jefferson County, Alabama, and acreage; situated in the SE ¼ of Section 5, Twp-18S, R-2W and the NE ¼ of Section 8, Twp-18S, R-2W, Jefferson County, Alabama – 3019 Canterbury Road – John Bryant.
- Case P-17-19: Resurvey of Lot 1-A Lewis’ Addition to Brookhill Forest 9th Sector, being a resurvey of a resurvey of Lot 48, Lewis’ Addition to Brookhill Forest 9th Sector, amended map, as recorded in Map Book 105, Page 41, and Lot 1, Block 2. Lewis’ Addition to Brookhill Forest – First Sector as recorded in Map Book 59, Page 52, all in the Office of the Judge of Probate, Jefferson County, Alabama; situated in the SE ¼ of the NW ¼ of Section 15, Twp-18S, R-2W, Jefferson County, Alabama – 3040 Weatherton Drive – Andrew Sink.
- Consider an amendment to Section 129-457 (Expiration of Variance) of the City of Mountain Brook Municipal Code to allow one year for implementation of an approved variance prior to expiration.
- Consider a Planning Commission policy implementing a standard $25/linear foot for a fee-in-lieu of sidewalk improvements for subdivisions approved by the Planning Commission in accordance with the 5.3.2 of the City of Mountain Brook Subdivision Regulations.
- Next Meeting: Monday, December 4, 2017
|Click link below to download the meeting agenda information packet. Open the downloaded file in Adobe Acrobat® to access bookmark and document word search features.|
|Agenda Packet |