CITY OF MOUNTAIN BROOK
OCTOBER 2, 2017
PRE-MEETING (ROOM A106) 4:00 P.M.
REGULAR MEETING (ROOM A108) 5:30 P.M.
CITY HALL, 56 CHURCH STREET
MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
- Call To Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes: September 5, 2017
- Case P-17-12: Request to rezone parcels of land in the City of Mountain Brook from Mixed Use District to Residence-F District (3789 Fairhaven Drive) and Residence-G District (3790 Fairhaven Drive) for a multi-family development; And for approval of alternate exterior materials in accordance with Section 129-556(b)(5) of the Mountain Brook City Code; And to amend Section 129-557 of the Mountain Brook City Code (Village Maps, Overton Village Building & Regulating Plan) along the east and west side of Fairhaven Drive (abutting the subject rezoning properties) from “Secondary Frontage” to “Residential (Neighborhood) Frontage.”
- Case P-17-15: Williamson Resurvey of Lots 13, 14 and 15 Amherst; being a resurvey of Lots 13, 14 and 15 of Amherst as recorded in Map Book 178, Page 10, in the Office of the Judge of Probate Jefferson County, Alabama; situated in NW ¼ of the SE ¼ of Section 17, Twp-18S, R-2W, Jefferson County, Alabama - 3040 Smyer Road.
- Case P-17-16: Hawkins Resurvey, being a resurvey of the North ½ of Lot 2, according to the survey of Mountain Brook Estates, Watkins Brook Sector, as recorded in Map Book 18, Page 2, and Lot 9-W, according to the survey of Mountain Brook Estates, Watkins Brook Sector No. 2 as recorded in Map Book 18, Page 78, Jefferson County; situated in the SE ¼ of Section 8, Twp-18S, R-2W, Jefferson County, Alabama - 2530 Watkins Road.
- Case P-17-17: Resurvey of Lots 104 and 105 according to the map of Pine Crest, Map Book 18, Page 64, Jefferson County, Alabama; located in the NW ¼ of Section 9, Twp-18S, R-2W, Jefferson County, Alabama - 2956 Pine Haven Road.
- Case P-17-18: Resurvey of Lot 216 Mountain Brook Estates Fairway Sector, as recorded in Map Book 18, Page 47, in the Office of the Judge of Probate, Jefferson County, Alabama, and acreage; situated in the SE ¼ of Section 5, Twp-18S, R-2W and the NE ¼ of Section 8, Twp-18S, R-2W, Jefferson County, Alabama – 3019 Canterbury Road. (postponed to November 6, 2017)
- Next Meeting: Monday, November 6, 2017
|Click link below to download the meeting agenda information packet. Open the downloaded file in Adobe Acrobat® to access bookmark and document word search features.|
|Agenda packet |