CITY OF MOUNTAIN BROOK
SEPTEMBER 5, 2017
PRE-MEETING: (ROOM A106) 4:45 P.M.
REGULAR MEETING: (ROOM A108) 5:30 P.M.
CITY HALL, 56 CHURCH STREET
MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
- Call To Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes: August 7, 2017
- Case P-17-04: Request to rezone parcels of land in the City of Mountain Brook and in Jefferson County from Res-A and R-1, respectively, to Planned Unit Development (PUD) for a commercial development (in conjunction with annexation of the County portion of the site into the City of Mountain Brook). – 2908 Pump House Road. (Carried over from the meeting of August 7, 2017).
- Case P-17-09: Final Plat for Cherokee Bend at Mountain Brook, being a resurvey of a portion of Lots 4, 6, & 7 Overton Land Company’s Overton No. 1 Subdivision Map, Map Book 34, Page 91, along with an acreage parcel, all being situated in the N ½ of the SE ¼ , Section 36, Twp-17S, R-2W, Jefferson County, Alabama - 3833 Rock Creek Trail.
- Case P-17-11: Request for approval of the installation of an alternative solar energy system consisting of a roof mount array - 115 Office Park Drive.
- Case P-17-12: Request to rezone parcels of land in the City of Mountain Brook from Mixed Use District to Res-F District and Res-G District for stacked flat and town home development. 3789 and 3790 Fairhaven Drive (respectively). (This item has been carried over to the meeting of October 2, 2017 at the request of the applicant).
- Case P-17-13: Evans Elm Street Resurvey, being a resurvey of Lot 14 of Almoth Court Survey as recorded in Map Book 16, Page 63 and Lot 1 of Map of I.M. Fowlkes Lot adjoining Crest Line Heights as recorded in Map Book 18, Page 10, both in the Office of the Judge of Probate, Jefferson County, Alabama; being situated in the SE ¼ of the SW ¼ of Section 33, Twp-17S, R-2W, Jefferson County, Alabama - 128 and 130 Elm Street.
- Next Meeting: Monday, October 2, 2017
|Click link below to download the meeting agenda information packet. Open the downloaded file in Adobe Acrobat® to access bookmark and document word search features.|
Agenda packet (This file is quite large and takes a while to down load. You may view individual cases on the links embedded in the body of the agenda. above)