CITY OF MOUNTAIN BROOK
MAY 2, 2016
PRE-MEETING: (ROOM A106) 5:00 P.M.
REGULAR MEETING: (ROOM A108) 5:30 P.M.
CITY HALL, 56 CHURCH STREET
MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL 35213
- Call To Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes: April 4, 2016
- Case P-16-10: Resurvey of Lots 9 and 10 Block “E” Overlook Subdivision being a resurvey of Lot 10 and the west 15’ of Lot 9 of Overlook Subdivision as recorded in Map Book 15, Page 19, in the Office of the Judge of Probate, Jefferson County, Alabama; and a 10’ strip off south of Lot 10 and the west 15’ of Lot 9 and being bounded on the east and west by a continuation of the east and west line of above property and on the south by the north line of Euclid Avenue situated in the NW ¼ of the SE ¼ of Section 33, Twp-17S, R-2W, Jefferson County, Alabama – 700 Euclid Avenue - Bryant Gann Building Group, LLC
- Case P-16-11: Resurvey of map of a resurvey and subdivision of Lot 4, Block 707, Birmingham, by the Elkton Land Company, as recorded in Map Book 88, Page 63, in the Office of the Judge of Probate, Jefferson County; situated in the NW ¼ of NW ¼ of Section 32, Twp-17S, R-2W, Jefferson County, Alabama – 200 Beech Street - Renee Corda
- Case P-16-12: Resurvey of Lots 19 & 24-A, Rockhouse Circle, being a resurvey of Lot 24-A of a resurvey of Lots 20, 24 & part of Lots 21 & 25 of Rockhouse Circle as recorded in Map Book 69, Page 71 and part of Lot 19 of Rockhouse Circle as recorded in Map Book 19, Page 23, both in the Office of the Judge of Probate, Jefferson County, Alabama; situated in the West ½ of Section 5, Twp-18S, R-2W, Jefferson County, Alabama - 3215 Salisbury Road ( John and Donna Nathan) and 3216 Rockledge Road (Elaine Smith)
- Case P-16-13: Consideration of a development plan of the Mountain Brook Elementary School field for the installation of a restroom and scoreboard. 3041 Cahaba Road – Mountain Brook Board of Education, City of Mountain Brook Parks and Recreation.
- Amendment to Article XVIII, Section 129-295 Temporary Uses Regarding Open Houses, Home Tours and Special Events. (carried over from April 4, 2016)
- Next Meeting: June 6, 2016
Click link below to download the meeting agenda information packet. Open the downloaded file in Adobe Acrobat® to access bookmark and document word search features.
|Agenda packet |