Facility Rental Agreement
Facility Rental Information
The City of Mountain Brook Park and Recreation Department rents several recreational areas to the public. Anyone wishing to rent or reserve one or more of these locations must abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Park Board.The Facility Rental Agreement lists current fees and regulations. All fees paid help defray the cost of maintenance and utility charges for use of the facilities.
- Rental fees for various facilities are set by the Park Board. Payment should be made to the Park and Recreation Department at 3698 Bethune Drive, Mountain Brook, AL 35223.
- Any agency or group wishing to rent or reserve an area will assume complete responsibility for damages and accidents incurred on site during the event.
- All trash and litter must be disposed of prior to leaving the area.
- All activities at lighted facilities shall cease at 9:00 pm. At unlit facilities, all activities shall cease at sundown.
- Gambling and alcoholic beverages are prohibited on premises.
- Refunds will only be made for games/programs cancelled by the city. There will be no other reason for refunds. An event may be rescheduled if the city receives a cancellation notice within 48 hours of the originally scheduled event.
- Activities with sound amplification are discouraged. Prior approval from the Parks Superintendent will be required for such activities.
Please click this link to download parks and fields rental agreement for facilities on Mountain Brook.