Zoning Ordinance Amendments
Zoning Ordinances Adopted:
27. Add Catering to Local Business District
26. Repeal of Highway 280 Overlay and Map
25. Community Shopping District (Permitted Uses) (revisions 20140409)
24. Community Shopping District (Permitted Uses) and Definition of "Shopping Center"
22. Expiration of a Variance
21. Short Term Rentals
20. Section 129-192 Conditional Uses in the Local Business District - adding medical/dental clinics as a permitted conditional use.
19. Section 129-555, Village Overlay Standards - Minimum Parking Requirements for Fitness Studios
18. Article XXIII - Home Occupations
17. Article XVI - PUD Ordinance (Hwy 280 Gateways)
16. Articles III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, XXII, and XXVIII and Residence F-Legacy District (Gardens & Greenhouses in Residential Districts, Res-A District Conditional Uses, Legacy Res-F District and Non-conforming Structures & Uses).
15. Articles III, IV, V, VII, VIII, XVIII, XX and XIX (permitted setback encroachments for architectural features; and increase in maximum floor area and height of accessory buildings eligible for 10-foot side and rear setbacks)
14. Office Uses and Medical Clinics
13. Open Houses, Home Tours & Special Events
12. Section 129-192(b) adding Veterinary Clinics to Conditional Uses in the Local Business District.
11. Recreational-2 District
10. 129-557 Village Maps - Memory Court change to "secondary frontage"
9. Definitions, Development Standards & Accessory Structures
8. Local Business District
7. Residence B and Residence C Districts
6. Articles III, IV, V, XVIII and XIX (setbacks, fence heights, etc...)
5. Fences, Columns and Gates
4. Vine Street Transitional (VST) District