Station Tours are conducted at Stations 1 (Crestline), 2 (Overton/Locksley), and 3 (Old Leeds Rd.)
The time slots available are:
8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
NOTE: Morning session is not available on Fridays.
Station tours are scheduled around training, staffing and other previously calendared items. Tours are usually 30 minutes to 1 hour in length and are determined by age appropriateness. To schedule a tour, please have the following information available:
- Person calling/contact person
- Phone number
- Entity involved (Momís group, preschool, Boy Scouts, etc)
- Number of children/people in group
- Ages of children/people in group
- Due to safety concerns, parties are not allowed. Please do not bring food, drink, decorations or party gifts to the station on the date of your tour.
- Take home treats include: helmets, coloring books, and stickers. Items are limited, so check for availability when your appointment is made. A firefighter's mural is also available for photos (parents provide camera & film).
All requests for station tours PLEASE CONTACT: